-
February 20th, 2006, 02:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I had a great find this weekend! While cleaning out my parents attic I ran across all my AG magazines- from the premiere issue to 1996.
Most of them still have the paper dolls intact. I also came across about 20 old catalogs- most from 1995, so they aren?t real old- but oh still good. And most of them are in perfect condition. I also found all the old brochures that came with the dolls and clothes and it?s neat to see the formatting, and I found Kirsten?s hankie. (The only thing I was looking for and didn?t find is Felicity?s thimble.)
I read all the magazines on the plane (trip from h---) back- so now I?ve read all the short stories that I didn?t buy. It was fun to match the magazine stories up to what they renamed them as... And neat to see the illustration of samantha in her bloomers. I really need the new outfit they made her [img]smile.gif[/img] I?m over 25% of the way to the 100 day challenge.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks